Pixie Hollow Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumping Universes

Go down

Jumping Universes Empty Jumping Universes

Post by Kyra Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:32 pm

Plot: 

In a futuristic city, Your in a boarding school. And you learn how to Jump Universes. You find a universe you love, and you make another life there. So now your living a double life. Now you must maintain both lives. And finally choose one universe to stay in

Rules: 

1. No god Modding 
2. Follow my first two rules 
3. You can only go to the other Universe every other day 
4. You can make your life harder or easier on the other universe
5. There can be many problems in the other universe, such as war, lack of home, and illness
7. There can be problems that clash in both universe such as, crushes, love, which universe you want to stay on 

Form: 

Name: 
Appearance: 
Personality: (Can be different in each universe)
Describe other Universe: 
Relationships (love): 
Relationships(Friends) 
Relationships(Family): 

NOTE: People can share the same universe! 

Enjoy!
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

https://pixiehollowforums.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Jumping Universes Empty Re: Jumping Universes

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:02 pm

OKAY YAYYYY O_O IM KINDA CONFUSED THOUGH XD
Name: Quana
Appearance: wavy light brown hair, ( shoulder-length xD) very tan skin, deep grey eyes. sleeveless, loose, dark blue shirt, black tights and short, short, jean skirt over the tights, knee-high high-heeled black boots, xP silver belt and silver heart-shaped necklace. PS. her left arm is a robotic arm Very Happy

Personality: Tough, quiet, rebellious, sneaky.
Describe other Universe: big. Everything is futuristic/tech. It is a very emotionless universe, ( it looks like TRON xD) The universe is called, Techno.
Relationships (love): Ace, a boy with blonde hair, toned, green eyes, and a sweet personality Very Happy he lives on Techno.
Relationships(Friends) Ace. xD
Relationships(Family): none, her family was in a war, they got captured and when they did, they killed them, they also got Quana, they cut her arm off and Ace saved her, he built a robotic arm and connected it to Quana so she could live.
Name of other Universe: as i said before, Techno xD

TAHHHHHHHHDAHHHHHH!!! HOPE YOU LIKE HER XD!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:07 pm

I'm also confused O_O

Name: Snow (Real name is Kat)

Appearance: Attachment

Personality: Playful, cheerful, can be very mean and tough rarely, quick, shy,  sweet, small (she may look like a 10 year old), she can easily break out into a cry if she gets her feelings hurt

Describe other Universe: Carnos is a universe full of dangerous people. Snow doesn't go to Carnos so she stays at Anista often. She doesn't want to go to other universes because she is afraid that they will be like Carnos. NOTE: SNOW IS FROM CARNOS. So she may has some of their moves.

Relationships (love): Marco, a guy from the universe of Anista

Relationships(Friends): Marco, and Agnes. Agnes is Snow's best friend, and also cousin.

Relationships(Family): Agnes (Cousin)

Name of other Universe: Anista is a universe filled with plant-life. There is a more population of females.
Females do most of the things, such as making clothes, fighting, helping plant life, nurturing, cleaning the water, and protect the universe. The female there are stronger than the male.

(I hope the Anista universe isn't power-playing (God-Modding)

Jumping Universes Untitl11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Jumping Universes Whoa10 okay, so i couldn't put the skirt on her so shes just wearing tights xD forget what she looked like there, this is what she looks like Very Happy only with grey eyes xD i tried to get her a robotic arm o_o best i could do xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Guys, Ultimately we all live in the same universe original universe where our boarding school is, but the universe we jump too maybe different Razz
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:09 pm

O_O so we live in the small universe xD and we jump to diff universes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:11 pm

SAME NOT SMALL xD 

Yea we jump to different universes xD
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:00 pm

xD make your PERSON O_O

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:09 pm

IK IK I NEED TOO @_@
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:20 am

Name: Sparks
Appearance: Looks much like my Woozin 
Personality: Rebellious, Gangster, Good Leader 
Describe other Universe: Tall buildings, Huge City
Relationships (love): Jordan (Gear City)
Relationships(Friends): Izzy (The boarding School) 
Relationships(Family): Unknown
Name of other Universe: Gear City 
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:58 am

Kyra, you start xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:09 am

ILL DO IT TOMORROW xD Sorry to crush you dreams and hopes of starting it tonight xD
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:10 pm

Sparks: 

Usually High School was boring, but today we learned something unique! How to Jump Universes! The teacher gave each of us a necklace. Each necklace was unique. My necklace had a gear on! And I was about to use it until a person named Quana bumped into me.
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:49 pm

OKAY Very Happy PRETTY DEPRESSING O.O

~Quana
People call me a freak, weirdo, psycho, robot, and a criminal.
When i was little, people kidnapped my family and i, they killed my parents infront of my own eyes, and cut off my arm and left me for dead, a boy named Ace found me, took care of me, and built a robotic arm. He put it on me so i could live, he understands me, even when everyone cant.

Now, people hunt me, and chase me, so they can kill me. Ace and I finally got to a boarding school, been there ever since.
I sleep peacefully until i hear a scream, I jump up out of bed and look around, it was Ace who screamed. I walk over to him yawning,
"You okay?" I ask.
"Yeah... i had a dream about you... d-" he paused,
I stare at him,
"im not going anywhere." I say smiling at him,
"I know..." He sighs.
I frown when i see his eyes water up, he turns on his side and sleeps.
"Scoot." I say,
"What?"
"Scoot!" I say as i sit on the bed and lay down beside him, He closes his eyes and sleeps.

The next day, I went to class and walked back to my locker, we were gonna jump to a universe today! I got a silver hearted necklace.
I felt someone laughing,
"Freak, you were meant to die, your just a mistake." A girl says behind me, I ignore her, and remember what Ace always tells me,
"Dont let other peoples opinions hurt you, just remember they dont know you." his sentence echoes in my head, they laugh and leave, I sigh and put my hoodie on and walk down the hall, I run into a girl I havent seen before. "Sorry." I say and I hear people laughing so I run off, trying to find somewhere i can hide.

TAHHHDAHHH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:18 am

Snow (Kat)
(Do we live in the boarding school?? Like a dorm?)

"KAT! HURRY UP!!!" Agnes yells. I quickly tie my white hair up, put on my boots, and trip over stuff. "AHH!" I fall down in my pile of clothes. I quickly slip the other boot on my foot and scramble up to the floor.
I quickly get up, acting as if nothing had happened. I take my bag and run straight to the door.
Today in class, we had our necklaces, where we can jump to other universes.
Agnes and I were ready to jump! I take my necklace out of my pocket. As I start getting into it, I bumped into Agnes. "HURRY UP! I wanna try this thing-of-a-jumping-universe!" Agnes waits impatiently.
"Okay! Okay!" I say holding my hands up. We hurry up and go to the hallway.
My locker is close to Agnes, so we scramble up in our lockers.
"CAN YA HEAR ME!?!?!?!" I yell. "Uh, Kat, everyone IN THE HALLWAY CAN HEAR YOU." she says. I can hear her smack her face.
"Oh. Haha, I mumbled. "LETS JUMP UNIVERSES!!! WOOHOO!!!"
As we were going to use the necklace, our locker doors open up. I see a teacher. "GIRLS!?!?" she hisses. "AHHH!!!!" Agnes and I both shriek and jump out of our lockers, hugging each other.
"Don't use the necklaces in your lockers!" she fusses at us and complains about a lot of more things.
I explode with laughter. "SHE HAD A NEW NOSE JOB!"
"EEEEWWWWW!!!" Agnes is filled with disgust.
"Pfft, its probably, pfft, pfft, BROKEN!"
"KAT, IT WAS CROOKED!"
"Left or right?!"
"LEFT!"
We high five each other's faces, laughing.
"C'mon, lets go to the janitor's closet." I say. We both run to the janitor's closet. I open the door, smiling. I then, see Quana. "Oh, uh, hi!" I say.
She checks to see if there are anyone else behind us. I always felt bad for Quana. I never knew her story, but I just go along with what people say about her. She must hate how much people make fun of her.
"Uhh.. we're gonna leave now.." Agnes says slowly.
"Yeah.. its, okay." Quana mumbles. I shut the door, walking down the hall with guilt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:41 am

Lol I was watching a vid on the tablet before I was gonna sleep, but thrn you wrote a review so I have to reply x)

~Quana
I ran into the janitors closet, taking deep breaths, I held my jumping necklace tightly, if I jumped, nobody would know my story, or me.
I heard the door opening and kept an emotionless look on my face, there were 2 girls, they stopped when they saw me,
"Oh, uh, hi!" Says a girl with white hair and pale skin. I looked behind them making sure nobody followed them.
"Uhh.. we're gonna leave now.." the other girl says slowly.
"Yeah.. its, okay." I mumble, they leave.
I sigh and think if Ace, he's in Techno right now, I remember what the teacher said,
"Focus on where you want to jump too, trust your emblem." I focus hard, squeezing the necklace,
"Techno." I whisper, I suddenly feel dizzy, and I open my eyes, I was in Techno.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:50 pm

(Hey Guys, I'm gonna make Sparks from the future, just like My Woozin and she also plays the Futuristic Cello, Okay?)

Sparks: 

Sometimes I wish I could go back to my time, but I guess it too late for that. I accidentally put my time shoes on, and it took me to this place. I left everything, my friends, my family, everything. A tear slipped, but I quickly wiped it off. I walked to my next class, and sit down to a white haired girl. This class was boring. I already learned this stuff in kindergarden in my time! The only thing I didn't know was how to jump universes. 
While the teacher was talking, I took a spray paint can from my bag, and starting working on graffiti on the back of the room.

"Stop that!" the teacher yelled. 
"Make me!" I yelled back. 
The teacher went to the back of the room, and dragged me to the front. She was going to publicly humiliate me.

"Alright what are you going to do this time?" I asked the Teacher. 
"Just tell me what you wrote on the wall." She said. 
"I wrote WDEW. It's my city's name." I said. 
"That's impossible! That's a project the government is working on right now..." Said The teacher. She let me go, and she understood what she needed know. I, Sparks, was from the future.
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Snow (Kat)

I groaned as the teacher kept talking and talking. Atleast she couldn't hear me, since I was at the back of the class.
I then look besides me. A girl was spray painting a graffiti. "Cool." I whispered to her, in amaze.
The teacher then, caught her and yelled at her.
"Alright what are you going to do this time?" she asked the Teacher.
"Just tell me what you wrote on the wall."
"I wrote WDEW. It's my city's name."
"That's impossible! That's a project the government is working on right now..." The Teacher let her go. I thought about what the girl said.
"PSSSTTTT." I hissed. She didn't hear me. "PSSSSSSSTTT!"
"WHAT?!" she whispered.
"What do you mean your city is WDEW? Its not even built yet."
"Don't tell anyone, and I mean it."
"Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a cupcake in my eye!" I poked my eye. "OUCH!"
"I'm from the future." The bell ran and I quickly took my books. When I looked up, she was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Sparks: 

I sighed. What would I tell somebody? Part of it just wanted me to tell the weld, and the other part wanted me to hide it. I got back to my Dorm, and held my necklace. I concentrated, and there I was. I was at Gear City.
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum